Nutrivitality is an innovative and established manufacturer of nutritional supplements, that is growing quickly in the food supplement manufacturing sector. As a growing business we are looking for a talented Quality Manager to manage the company’s quality requirements in food manufacture.
Nutrivitality’s mission is to provide the very best quality nutritional supplements for consumers and contract manufacture internationally, in order to help people live their best and most happy lives. This is an exciting opportunity for you to get behind a growing company making a huge positive impact on people’s health worldwide.
NutriProtect Liposomal Technology - How it works
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have full responsibility to manage the quality management system of the business, enforcing, developing and implementing requirements to attain and sustain BRC Global Standard for Food (Supplements), as well as building on our robust foundations as we grow into supplying larger volumes of liquid nutrition supplements into retail and markets abroad.
Discover Nutrivitality - Click Here!
Comprehensive training on the business and products will be provided. The successful applicant should be friendly, approachable, have a good sense of humour, organised, busy and proactive with experience in people management and quality.
The purpose of the Quality Manager role is to:
- Ensure the products provided are fit for purpose, legally compliant and meet customer expectation
- Coordinate the activities required to meet the quality standards set for all products
- Ensure quality is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements.
- Monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system, producing data and reporting on performance, measuring against set standards
Quality Manager Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working to make improvements to processes and systems that lead to overall increases in product and service quality
- Working together with the management team to discuss solutions to quality issues
- Satisfying customer expectations about the product's quality
- Writing reports on design, pre-production, and production to check on the quality status of the product at all stages of production and inform the rest of the production team
- Ensuring the business complies with ISO accreditation requirements
- Ensuring the business complies with GMP accreditation requirements
- Ensuring the business complies with BRC accreditation requirements
- Leading the HACCP team and chairing routine HACCP/quality meetings to address concerns and continually review and improve the processes
- Auditing materials provided by suppliers to assure quality before incorporation into the product
- Overseeing the product's QC/QA testing
- Investigating causes of quality problems and proposing solutions
- Leading, managing, and assisting QC and QA team members
- Training new Quality Control employees
- Continuing education on newly developing Quality Control techniques
- Supporting proper utilization of ERP system (SAP ByDesign). Experience with SAP and/or SAP ByDesign is desirable.
- Working efficiently and calmly to tight deadlines or stressful situations.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience required in quality, management
- A proven track record in BRC food manufacture.
- Knowledge and experience of food supplements, nutrition and food supplement manufacture would be highly valuable.
- Any experience of MHRA level applications would be desirable.
- Exemplary knowledge of the BRC standard, quality practices and risk assessments as well as working within a team.
- Experience of SAP and/or SAP ByDesign also desirable but not required.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and positive; a resilient problem solver with considerations for continuous improvement
- Confidence with using Microsoft Office.
Company Benefits Include:
- 23 Days Holiday, increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service
- Bank Holidays off
- An additional days holiday for your Birthday
- Modern facilities and technology to work with
- A collaborative culture with progression opportunities and training provided
- Company Celebration Events twice a year
- And much, much more!