SureScreen Diagnostics are an innovative and forward-thinking company creating bespoke diagnostic solutions, products and tailored services for organisations across the UK and Europe for over 25 years. Our mission is to provide the best quality diagnostic products that meet and exceed customers’ expectations at a fair price.
We pride ourselves on having a diverse range of talented, hardworking and dynamic individuals within our team. We provide a friendly, challenging and rewarding environment that will help individuals expand their knowledge, build connections and grow professionally.
Do you have experience in medical devices?
Are you looking for your next move to be one where you can add significant value and have a real impact on the marketing strategy?
We are currently reviewing our marketing roles based on significant company growth and forthcoming projects and as a result, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to manage SureScreen Diagnostics.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead, manage and grow the marketing team, overseeing the daily workflow of the department providing constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Report to management and board level stakeholders on the performance of the department and its activities
- Own all facets of marketing strategy and plans, creating cohesive and well managed campaigns that optimise performance and ROI (acquisition and retention)
- Identify and partner with agencies to support our strategy and deliver results
- Take responsibility for all marketing communications including brand tone of voice and storytelling - develop a consistent messaging hierarchy and a set of key value differentiators for our customer communications and campaigns.
- Manage the conception, development and implementation of the marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programmes to drive interest and sales
- Plan and execute a marketing calendar of advertising, campaigns and promotions, factoring in deployment go-live dates and key marketing initiatives and sales campaign (eg Black Friday, Jan sales etc)
- Manage the marketing budget and monitor conversions and sales forecasting for the wider team using campaign and conversion insight to predict future performance.
- Work with our sales and commercial teams on lead generation
- Plan, book and deliver PR opportunities in the trade press in line with key campaigns
- Identify key trends and topics that represent opportunities for thought leadership in the industry
- Directs and implements the organisation’s advertising and promotional activities and communicate the company’s marketing plan with other members of the team
- Analyse target marketing information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches.
- Prepare effective advertising campaigns based on market research
- Maintain knowledge on emerging products and services
- Collaborate with senior executives to develop growth plans for the organisation
- Develop a long-term plan for the development of the organisation’s branding
- Coordinating new marketing projects from beginning to end
- Manage relationships with the corporate partners of the organisation
- Co-ordinate all media contacts and external organisations to ensure that the company consistently gets print and digital coverage
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns including the design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis and recommendations.
- Hold regular meetings with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- An expert in digital and print marketing, content marketing and social media marketing, with a proven track record of managing global programmes and implementing marketing strategies with at least 5 years managing marketing teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to inspire, motivate and engage with people.
- Thorough understanding of market developments, marketing strategies and practices.
- A self-starter who loves taking ownership of processes and projects
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Positive in nature and able to both develop and get the best out of those around you.
- Excellent organizational, attention to detail, leadership, communication and decision making skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills. Able to drive initiatives through and resolve obstacles and blockers effectively.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe suite.
- Strategic, highly organised and analytical, with the ability to think both creatively and commercially and comfortable presenting at all levels
- Happy to work at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience of new product development and interested in the world of start-ups and entrepreneurialism
- Proven ability of working across marketing in B2C and B2B businesses
- Ability to navigate industry compliance and exposure to working within a regulated industry, nutrition or VMS experience is highly desirable
- Strong background in demand generation marketing activity, managing the sales funnel and brand storytelling - via campaigns, content and creative
- Excellent knowledge of social media and web platforms
- Experience with retail and online with channels such as Amazon
- A full, valid driving licence
Company Benefits Include:
- 23 Days Holiday, increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service
- Bank Holidays off
- An additional days holiday for your Birthday
- Modern facilities and technology to work with
- A collaborative culture with progression opportunities and training provided
- Company Celebration Events twice a year
- And much, much more!
Click here to see the amazing work we've already achieved!
Check out when the PM came to visit SureScreen!